Thursday 17 January 2013

Hello 2013..

...you came around so quickly..  Hopefully it is going to be a busy year for LadyBug Creations.
It's certainly going to be a busy start to the year. I've an order for a cot quilt set, done in Cath Kidston style colours and fabrics.. I'm really looking forward to this one. 
It's going to be very pretty. Pictures will follow as it progresses.

Apart from the quilt set, I've got order for bean bags for a friends' little girls, possible order for a pair of cushions for another friend who wants something different for her youngest daughter's christening (one for each daughter as she can't get one without the other..) and some christmas bunting for an artist friend who is going to swap me a framed drawing for the bunting. 

Last cot quilt I made was for a little lady called Isabelle..Pink, white and grey. Found a grey spotty fabric, which at first I thought was too dark, but when out with the other fabrics and edged by pink spotty ribbon, looked really nice together... 
Judge for yourself.. what do you think?

Personalised bunting £15

Cot quilt, bumper and bunting £60

A couple of other things that I got finished in between the insanity of Christmas in the paid job, was a small stocking for a friend's son's 1st Christmas, Christmas banner (not bunting in the traditional triangle) complete with bells and an apron.. 
Apron £10

Christmas banner £20

Medium stocking £15

It's not the best photo of the banner, but it was the best I could get.. All other attempts ended up having bits missing or looking as though I'd taken the photo in a dark cave. 

Everything you see on here is available to order.. I did only make one of each due to lack of space at the time, and obviously, lack of time as it was all done November/December last year.. 


Tree stocking £5

I am going to make up some different stockings, some bigger, some the same size, and as the picture above shows, some that you can hang on your tree.

Hope 2013 is going to be a prosperous one for everyone.. If you are interested in anything you see, please get in touch. Either email me at : ladybugcreations@hotmail.co.uk ,leave a comment on here or follow me on Twitter @lady_bug74

1 comment:

  1. Great looking stuff :)
    I really don't know how you find the time

    X
    Twisty :)

    ReplyDelete