Friday 30 March 2012

Oooops..

...my bad..

My poor little blog has been sat here patiently waiting and I've not been anywhere near it for the whole of March. Mind you, I've not exactly been doing that much crafting until after Mothers Day. The whole work thing was seriously getting in the way of any proper crafting due to overtime (which is always good financially). Its a bit difficult doing anything creative when you can just about see straight and don't even know what day of the week it is..

Then when I log into here, I see that Blogger is changing...don't... please... I liked it the way it was. Why does everything have to keep changing if it isn't broke in the first place? First Facebook with that Timeline thing, and now this. Oh well.. guess we'll just have to suck it and get used to it all..


 Have made a couple of cards.. a 30th birthday for a lovely friend and a baby boy one for the parents of Oscar who I made the bunting for. I loved the cross stitched bunting on the baby card that I decided it would be perfect for my friend's birthday card too. Everything else just didn't have what I was looking for.













I also have a few orders coming in..yay!! One is for a thank you for my new grandaughter card, then there is a couple for personalised bunting and matching cushions (possibly more) for 2 little girls, there is also 2 Coral (35th) wedding anniversary cards..pictures to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment